Please check this instruction
If you started forging and joined social networks, you'll get 20% of the reward.
If you invited friends, you'll get 10% of the rewards from each friend and each friend invited by friends.
If you buy your own 1000 MHC, you'll get x10 basic (10%) reward.
Since not more than 40% of #MHC generated with free coins will be given to new users, the rest 60% will be returned back into the program for new participants and will not be sold thus lowering the selling pressure on #MetaHashCoin.
Locked for sale and transfer the coins may be used only for forging. But you can transfer your reward freely.
You can check it on the bottom of this page - https://metagather.org/?mha=s4
To get more reward, then your own, you should invite at least 1 friend. If he won, you'll get 10% of his reward.
If your friend won, you'll get 10% of the reward. It works for each friend.
If friend invited by your friend won, you'll get 10% of the reward.
If you won't be online for a week - this wallet will be deactivated.
If it happened, you can claim a new wallet at any time, just register new account.
You'll receive rewards from both pools. The same applies to friend's rewards.
No, you don't need to do it
You just need to click on the "unwatch" button in the MetaHashWallet app.
Note, that this feature is available from version 1.19.7 version.
Updated over 1 year ago